Driver Recruiting and Retention Manual
Learn how to hire and retain your most important asset.
Geared toward top and middle management of both large- and mid-size operations, the 66-page manual provides a structured model for creating a turnkey program for locating, hiring and retaining quality drivers.
Learn how to create:
- Advertising copy and selling tools for attracting quality candidates.
- Interview scripts and procedures.
- A plan and agenda for driver orientation.
- Formats for driver reviews.
- Plans for driver career paths.
- Driver recognition, compensation, and incentive plans.
- Much more.
Invest in the future of your company with the help of this invaluable how-to guide today.