Trincon’s Truck Driver Shortage Solutions
Our Truck Driver Solutions
Driver shortages have plagued the industry for years and show no sign of improving in the immediate future. Turnover rates continue to rise, which costs companies money and hurt productivity. When these issues begin to seem dismal, there are actions that companies can take right now to improve recruiting and, most importantly, retention. At Trincon, our knowledgeable consultants can evaluate your business and offer customized truck driver shortage and driver recruitment solutions to help improve your company overall.
Your Truck Driver Shortage Solutions At Trincon
Trincon has worked with trucking companies for over thirty years providing shortage solutions to improve the conditions that lead to high truck driver turnover and to find driver recruitment solutions. The results: many of our clients have cut driver turnover in half, dramatically improved recruiting, and significantly improved operational profitability.
Our services include:
Profitability & Situational Analysis
The profitability & situational analysis will help reduce your overall spending by using cost reduction strategies to get the most out of your assets.Learn More
TruCosting Trucking Software
TruCosting was designed to give you control of your business by helping you cut costs and find the right pricing for profitability.Learn More
Find opportunities to eliminate your management problems and ultimately reduce driver problems as well as positively impact productivity and profitability.Learn More
Driver Recruitment and Retention
Avoid poor driver retention, recruitment, and turnover to maximize productivity and keep your greatest asset with our driver retention program.Learn More
New Business Development
Specifically designed business development strategies for trucking companies that help you acquire the right accounts and customers that fit your needs.Learn More
Truck Driver Shortage Resources
We provide a variety of tools and resources that have been proven in the industry, and can help you address this critical issue. We also provide links to some of our business partners who can provide additional assistance. These include:
- Driver Turnover Cost Calculator: The Driver Turnover Cost Calculator is an easy to use business analysis tool designed to help business executives better understand the costs associated with driver turnover and their effect on overall profitability.
- Truck Driver Hiring and Retention Solutions Manual: Learn how to hire and retain your most important asset. Geared towards top and middle management of both large and mid-size operations, the 66-page manual provides a structured model for creating a turnkey program for locating, hiring and retaining quality drivers.
White Papers and Articles:
- Driver Retention Articles: This white paper examines strategies for improving driver turnover, recruiting the best people, and keeping them on the job.
- A Purpose Driven Career: A white paper by Trincon, this article provides guidelines for developing a career path for drivers.
- Case Study: Nussbaum Trucking: The September 2012 issue of Heavy Duty Trucking outlines the driver development and retention program implemented by Nussbaum Trucking that has been responsible for lowering their driver turnover to less than 30%.
- Driver Compensation Strategies: A presentation to the Ohio Trucking Association on Driver Compensation and Strategies.
- Hiring the Drivers You Want: An article by Bill Kistner for the Pennsylvania Motor Truck Association.
Driver Solutions Videos
Overcoming the Driver Shortage: A 60 minute video replay of Trincon Group’s webinar on Driver Recruiting and Retention. Originally presented in August of 2016.
Trincon Approved Truck Driver Solutions Providers and Business Partners
A division of Firetoss, the Driveteks team is focused 100% on developing cutting-edge pathways to recruit more drivers each day. We use our advanced filtering software to find specific drivers that meet our client’s qualifications.
A comprehensive education program offered by the Truckload Carriers Association, TCA’s mission is to create success for the truckload industry by providing benefits and services to all members.
U.S. Legal Services provides comprehensive legal benefit services to the trucking industry. They also give the power to provide you with fast, local access to the industry’s leading attorney network.