Trincon Webinar Program:
Thank you for your interest in Trincon Group and our webinar program.
The purpose of our webinars is to provide thought leadership and potential solutions to the issues impacting the trucking industry, including such topics as:
- Driver Recruiting and Retention
- Cost Management
- Increasing Profitability
- Operational Productivity
- Growth Strategies
- Creating Competitive Advantage
The target audience for our webinars are owners and senior management. Generally they are offered on a monthly basis and are offered at no charge.
We are currently updating our webinar program so I invite you to check this page frequently and look forward to your attending. It will be well worth your time.
Regaining Lost Productivity and Profitability
September 29, 2016 - 11:00 a.m. EST
The KEY to improved profitability is PRODUCTIVITY!In a recent article featured in Fleet Owner magazine Duff Swain, the President of Trincon Group, challenged the industry to consider long-held traditions and consider new alternatives to maximize asset utilization and increase profits, without requiring major financial investment. On September 29, 2016, Mr. Swain will be featured in a new webinar that explores possible alternative operating strategies that can drastically improve productivity and drive increased profits to your bottom line. The definition of success for trucking companies is not how many trucks you have, not how many drivers you employ, not how much warehouse space you have, but how effectively you are using those assets. Yes, it’s a tough business. Sometimes things you can’t control get in the way:
- Fuel costs that are low today, but are going to go up
- Government regulation can be burdensome and arbitrary
- Regulations are requiring companies invest in new and sometimes expensive technologies
- Shippers are increasing demands greater operating transparency and accountability
- Freight demand seems to change from quarter to quarter
- Competition for loads is a reality
For more information and to register for this important session,