Your ability to operate profitability is under attack.
In October of 2017, the American Transportation Research Institute published its most recent report on “Critical Issues in the Trucking Industry”. In order of priority the top ten included:
- Driver Shortage
- The ELD Mandate
- Truck Parking
- Driver Retention
- Driver Distraction
- Highway Infrastructure
- Driver Health and Wellness
Many of these have been with us for a long time, and it doesn’t include other things such as the impact of new and emerging technology, and the demands of customers and consignees. They all have one thing in common, however, and that is their impact on your ability to operate profitably.
Trincon Group LLC, a leading business advisory, and technology firm, has announced a new program for 2018 for trucking company owners and executives. Based on over 30 years of experience of successfully working with trucking companies across the country, the program is designed to discuss solutions, things you can do today, to mitigate the impact of many of these issues.
The program includes a series of 6 transportation webinars focusing on the key steps necessary for you to improve your current operations, and provide you with the resources necessary to fuel your future growth. They include:
- Strategies for improving productivity and profitability
Proven approaches to improving productivity and profitability as a necessary first step in positioning you for long-term success and business growth.
- Solutions that allow you to better understand your costs, improve pricing, and better understand your business outcomes, strengths, and weaknesses.
Do you really know your costs, both variable and fixed? Is your pricing covering your costs? Is it generating the necessary profit? Do you know which elements of your business – which services, customers, lanes, and trips – are most or least profitable? What is your competitive advantage?
- Driver recruiting and retention
Driver turnover has a tremendous impact not only on your cost of operation, and your ability to operate effectively, but it can also impact your ability to respond to market opportunities. This webinar will examine strategies that have proven to help reduce turnover, improve retention, and improve recruiting.
- Organization optimization
Is our organization operating effectively? Do you have the right people with the right skills in the right positions? Is your entire organization working toward achieving share business goals and objectives?
- Using your investments in technology effectively
Are you using the investments you’ve made in technology effectively? Are you investing in the right things? Are you getting an adequate return on those investments?
- Developing a proactive growth strategy and creating competitive advantage
Is there an opportunity to increase revenue/profit from existing customers? What problems do they have that you might be able to solve? Understanding your market: Are there other potential customers, perhaps similar to your current customers, in your lanes of operation that need service? How are you marketing your business?
Strategies for Improving Productivity and Profitability
May 3, 2018 - 11:00 AM EDT
- Is your fleet generating enough revenue?
- Are regulations hurting productivity?
- Does your pricing reflect the reality of today’s cost of operations?
- Is your fleet under utilized?
- Is your operations department profit oriented?
- Maximize the utilization of your fleet
- Increase revenue
- Reduce deadhead
- Improve operational planning
- Improve bottom line results
For more information and to register for this important session,