Geared toward top and middle management sales, operations, and financial professionals, this 30-page manual provides a structured model for creating an Activity Based Costing System that measures:
- the profitability of pricing
- the cost effects of time and distance
- the effectiveness of dispatch decisions
- the profit effect of increased or decreased fleet size
- the profit effect of changing the ratio of company vs. contractor trucks
With the Activity Based Costing Systems Manual, you’ll be armed with everything you need to understand your costs and make the best possible pricing and dispatch decisions.