Hire, Train, and Retain Better Trucking Managers
Eliminating management problems can reduce your driver problems and significantly impact the productivity and profitability of your business. Trincon will show you how to adopt effective management development techniques for selecting and training managers and upgrading quality employees to management positions.
Learn the Best Hiring and Retention Practices for the Trucking Industry
Trincon will show you the best practices for hiring, retaining, and developing the best managers. With a strong management team you’ll improve your productivity and profitability.
Our management development program will show you how to:
- Ensure the success of those you hire by adopting a proven 13-step process for finding, qualifying, and hiring key personnel.
- Retain the managers you need to guarantee a productive future for your company.
- Become proficient at evaluating resumes and conducting phone and face-to-face interviews.
- Use personality and attribute assessments as an effective tool in making hiring and improvement decisions about key people.
- Design and implement defined programs to train, guide and motivate your employees.
Improve Your Profitability with a Strong Management Team
Are you making poor hiring choices that cost you time and money? Contact Trincon today to learn how we can help you put the right people in your company’s driver seat.